A dad and mom in Oklahoma were arrested after government say they have been too high to take their injured baby to the health facility.
in line with internal version, 25-year-antique Patrick Eddy and 26-yr-antique Candace Matthews did nothing when their 2-week-antique daughter become burned in the course of her bath.
authorities say a teenage female who became watching the toddler accidentally grew to become on the hot water without turning on the bloodless before setting the newborn inside the bath.
according to a sworn statement from the Ada Police department, the teenage female and her mother referred to as Eddy and told him what had occurred.
even though the couple then picked up their daughter, they reportedly told the teen’s mother that they couldn’t take the child to the health center because they were too high on meth.